Wednesday, October 15, 2014

At the beginning...


It all starts here, at the Estate Sales, where I do most of my buying.  I love "the hunt"!

I am just getting into the groove of staging my sweet, little space at Unlisted in Centennial.  I have to work with the backdrop that they gave me.  It's pretty funky but I made it work with an arrangement of frames.  Oh yes, my booth is NEVER without frames.  

This retro dresser just sold a few days ago. You don't find them like this anymore!!


I told you I love frames...

 Black windsor chair-SOLD!
  I am a sucker when it comes to beautiful vintage paintings.  Check out this beauty.  
 The "Lunches" sign and the wreath are handmade by me.  Once in awhile I pull out my glue gun and have some fun.  
  











No comments:

Post a Comment

Ho Ho Ho and all that good stuff!

 I know it’s cliche to say it but it just seems like time is flying by.  I can hardly believe it’s time to put up the Christmas tree.  But i...